Wednesday 12 November 2014

夢: The Dream



There is a beautiful album by the British band The Moody Blues called "On the Threshold of a Dream". I have loved this album since the late 1970s, but it was first released in 1969. I have not had the album for a number of years, but recently I remembered it, because of a beautiful Autumn poem called "The Dream" which is featured on it. I really wanted to make a slide show using that poem. A few days ago I was passing a second hand music shop, where I have been lucky in the past. I was not planing to go there, but I suddenly decided to go in and look for this album. It was a real long shot, but amazingly the first CD I saw was "On the Threshold of a Dream".  It was just boldly standing there.  So here is my slide show.
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment