Tuesday 18 November 2014

虹: Rainbow


 I believe rainbows are deeply magickal, I always feel fortunate and grateful to see them.  It is amazing that pure white light splits into all the colours of the spectrum. White contains all colours, except black, which is the absence of colour.  My interest in Tarot came before my interest in Wicca. Early in my path to learn the Tarot, I went to a Tarot workshop held by a local Wiccan Witch.  She called herself a Rainbow Witch, which I thought was both beautiful and wise.  These days I often here people say they are Grey Witches, which is great if it allows them to follow there path clearly.  But for me Rainbow is brighter and clearer, white magick has all the colours it should need, naturally within it.  So if someone was to ask me, what kind of Wiccan I was, I would most probably say Rainbow.


No comments:

Post a Comment