Friday 28 November 2014

Herons Revisited


Often herons are the theme of my photography and writings. Probably because they are birds I see everyday. Many live by the river, just as I do. I also often visit gardens with ponds, as they do.  I watch them a lot and I really respect them, as with all animals there is a great deal you can learn about life from them.  Herons are always graceful and elegant in everything they do. They move slowly, but with amazing confidence. Their eyes are so clear and intelligent.  They are also brave. the first three pictures in this post were taken from less than two metres from the bird, but it showed no fear. When eventually I did get too close, it slowly and beautifully flew to a nearby rock and with perfect equilibrium carried on confidently with it's day.
 
 
 
A circle within a circle, never ending never begining.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment