Thursday 10 July 2014

A Typhoon and a Small Candle



Like most Wiccans, the elements are of great importance to me.  I am an Aries, therefor fire has the strongest pull on me. But my moon sign is Libra and my rising sign is Cancer, so air and water also have a strong effect on me. Luckily I always seem to have a Capricorn friend around to keep my feet on the ground.  Although I think water is a very important part of my life now, that is why I live next to the river, fire is my element.  Thunder storms invigorate me, all of the elements seem to be playing their part. But typhoons are another thing, they always have a heavy dark feeling for me.  At present a typhoon is passing over Japan. Although it is not directly effecting where I live, I can strongly feel it's presence. The atmosphere is very heavy and foreboding. I felt strongly that fire was missing and to balance at least my flat, I lite a candle to the element of fire. This small ritual really made a difference to my day and returned balance to my mood.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment